Week 10

Hola a Todos!

Monday (Lunes) - Started today off with History where we learnt about the bourbon restoration and then after I had my favourite subject Religion in which I honestly don't know what was happening. Then we had Drama where the teacher was away so the class practised their end of year play and also showed the substitute teacher some of their past improvisation plays which are quite funny. Then after we had break we had English which was passive (which I am still not sure what that actually is) then we had Biology where the teacher was talking about punnet squares and finally, Math which to be honest I have given up on. After school, we had lunch at home and then I spent the afternoon doing a mix of homework and other crap. Then we had dinner and after we went to dinner because it was quite late.

Tuesday (Martes)  - Firstly I had math which where we had an exam that I didn't think I was doing so I didn't study but the teacher ended up giving me the exam to do so I majorly bombed a math exam. Then we had English where everyone complained about the math exam and then we had Spanish class. After break we had drama where they practised the play then Biology which is what I learnt last year so I just did some Spanish exercises in my book. Lastly, we had history class which was the other students doing their project. After school, I video chatted my friend as he was about to go back to NZ and leaving me in the central European time zone. Then we had sushi for dinner which is the first time I had sushi since I left and I was seriously deprived.

Wednesday (Miércoles) - Had English first then Biology and after Physics where the teacher didn't turn up. After break we had Spanish where they are starting a new topic then PE where we played baseball. Then we had tutoría and after school I was tired so I did some homework and just lazed about.

Thursday (Jueves)  - We had chemistry and then Drama and after we had Maths where we started Trigonometry which is my fav. After break we had history class where we went over the industrial revolution and then in Spanish, they talked about their end of year trip to Andorra and English they talked about problem-solving. After school, I had a nap and didn't really do much except reading.

Friday (Viernes) - Firstly religion where I am now doing a presentation and after we had math which is Trig and then in physics we watched part of the cosmos series but in Spanish. In PE we played badminton and in History class we talked about Spanish railways and instead of Spanish class we went into the town and had pizza and chips as a prize for winning best costumes in the Santa Tomas walk. After school, it was pretty chill.

Saturday (Sábado) & Sunday (Domingo)- My cousins spent the weekend in Murcia so that they could visit me. They arrived on Friday night and they came to pick Marta and I up on Saturday morning and we went to Cartagena and had breakfast and explored a castle and a Roman theatre.  Then we went to Murcia to see the cathedral and eat tapas and we also saw a bike race got through the main street. Then they dropped us back at my house so they could have a siesta and then they came back for a really fun dinner. Then on Sunday I slept and had a shower and did some homework  and then they arrived for lunch which was really fun and then after they had to go to Alicante to take their flights so we said goodbye and then I went back upstairs to study and then we went to Lucia's house to eat dinner and watch the singing show and then we came back quite late so Marta went to sleep and I had to write my blog at 11:30 at night (oops!)

Overall the week was quite good and I am so glad I got to see my cousins and now with only 2 weeks to go my time here in Spain is running out. Quick reminder ignore all my grammar and spelling mistakes. See the next time!
Looking Stunning (haha)
The beautiful sky
Lunch instead of Spanish Class  
 Walking home from eating lunch at Abuelas house 
 The Cousins and I at the Roman THeatre
 Me photobombing Evelyns photo
 Marta, Evelyn, Me and Patrick exploring Cartagena
Murcia Cathedral with me being goofy

Comments

  1. How lovely it must have been to see some family. Looks like you guys had a great time. Keep up the passive religious studies :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts