Week 9

Hola a Todos!

Monday (Lunes) - Woke up today wasn't too happy to have to wake up early but I wasn't super tired so it wasn't too bad. I had History then Religion (please send help I don't know how I'll survive more lessons) then Drama and after we had recreo. Then English, Biology and Maths. After school, I spent 5 hours doing homework from both New Zealand and Spanish school (it's actually crazy) and after I had dinner and then went to bed happy.

Tuesday (Martes), Wednesday (Miércoles) and Thursday (Jueves) were all pretty much the same. I had school and then I procrastinated homework after school (I know very productive)

Friday (Viernes) - Firstly I had Religion (Save me!!) and then Maths and after physics. After recreo we had PE where we played Badminton after history and finally Spanish. After school, we had paella for lunch and then I went shopping while my sisters went swimming. I bought two new bikinis from H&M and then we stayed the night at my host uncles and aunties house because my host parents went to Valencia for a surprise party. We had kebab for dinner which here are chips with a yummy sauce and shredded meat.

Saturday (Sábado) - In the morning I hung out with Marta in the downstairs of her uncle and aunties house as she studied for her math exam while I watched Netflix. Then we went to my abuelas for lunch and after we went home to Martas where we just hung around playing on my switch. Then we went for pizza at my aunties and uncles house. After we went home and watched a Spanish movie called TocToc and I got my entire host family plus Lucia to do facemasks and it was quite funny.

Sunday (Domingo) - Slept in and then played on my switch for awhile. Then we had lunch and after I helped Marta with her Math study. Then I wrote this entire weeks blog. Then I did some biology study which was quite interesting as we are learning about some of the processes humans carry out. Then I played some Mario kart with Marta and then I did my math homework and then chemistry notes (courtesy of Sanne Thanks hun!) and then we had sandwiches for dinner while watching clueless (it's still a classic) and after we went to Lucia's house to watch a singing contest with her cousins.

Overall the week was pretty good but it was kinda sad to have to go to school every day but that just life. This weeks post was quite short as not much really happened but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Not long until I come back and as much as I want to go back to NZ I don't know if I wanna leave her either. Once again excuse any English mistakes :) See ya next time and have an amazing week!

Gonna miss the beautiful Spanish sunsets
 Why not take some random photos when you are locked out of the house and the lighting is good
 PAELLA!!!! you cannot come to Spain and not have some
 Marta and I messing around with snapchat filters while waiting for Elena to finish swimming
Delicious Ice Cream with little chocolate-covered caramels in it 
Me, Irene, Marta and Lucia looking fly in our sheet masks

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts