Week 11

Hola a Todos!

Monday (Lunes) - Today we had history class where we talked about the second industrial revolution after Religion where I just practised Spanish and then Drama where they talked about movies. Then in English, they talked about Passive tense and in Biology, I did more Spanish vocab work and then lastly we had Math but the teacher wasn't there so we just messed around. After school, I studied played on my Nintendo Switch and then had dinner and went to bed.

Tuesday (Martes)  - FIrsty Math which I didn't do much except my math work from NZ then English where they did some work on formal writing and in Spanish I was daydreaming about food (cause after we had break and I am in desperate need of noodles) and In drama we watched videos about old films and then read poems. During Biology I did math work from back in NZ and laslty in history we compared the first and second industrial reovution. After school, I did the rest of my maths work and after we had English tutoring and then had dinner and went to bed.

Wednesday (Miércoles) - In English, they did workbook work than in Biology I did colouring in and in Physics and Spanish, I was daydreaming the entire time. In PE we played baseball and i made some super good hits which I'm quite proud of and in Tutoría we had free time. After school as per usual played my switch and Marta (not host sister different) and Juan came over to do homework with Marta. Then I went shopping while my host sisters went swimming and then dinner and bed.

Thursday (Jueves)  - In physics, the teacher wasn't present so we didn't do much and in Drama, we read through the end of year play and in Maths I messed around drawing cool world maps. In History, we talked about colonialism which was interesting as I have a different perspective compared to my other classmates as they have never lived in a country that was colonised but instead in the country that colonised other. Then we had Spanish and after we had English which was a speaking lesson and I proceed to correct the student-teacher as he missed pronounced data. After school, I did homework and talked to friends and then we had a dinner with the dad's side of the family.

Friday (Viernes) - In the morning I went to watch my younger host sisters carnival parade and then after went to school after I missed religion and math class and most of physics. In PE we played badminton and in history, we did more on the second industrial revolution and in Spanish, they read stories. After school, I did some history work and later Marta came over and we played Mario kart and ate pizza.

Saturday (Sábado) - In the morning we went to Murcia so that I could finally see inside the cathedral and we did a long audio tour and after we went to El Corte Ingles so I could buy presents for my family. Then we came home and had lunch and after I had a shower. And then we went to Cartagena to watch the carnival parade and it was amazing but it was quite cold and i really wish it was shorter because it was quite long.

Sunday (Domingo) - I woke up early so that I could talk to my mum and then after I had breakfast and did some homework and played on my Nintendo switch and talked to some friends and then lunch and after I watched some Netflix and lazed around.

Going into my last week here is scary. Its been forever since I arrived here but one week is also a lot of time when every day is non-stop school and I can't wait for everything waiting for my back in NZ. But I am also highly aware it will be a while before I see everyone from Spain again. Okay thank you for reading today and I'll see you when I am back in NZ!
The Sky I will very much miss
This huge silver thing in the cathedral museum
 Painting in the cathedral museum
 Marta, Lola and I walking home and looking stunning
Carnival

Comments

Popular Posts